Chelsea press conference LIVE: Jose Mourinho faces the media ahead of Dynamo Kiev clash





Mourinho is giving a history lesson.
He recalls: “A friend sent me some quotes of my press conference after the CL final in May 2004. I said that one day my career bad results will come.
“In my career the bad results will come and I will face the bad results with the same honesty and dignity that I’m facing now as Euro champion.
“I’ve been waiting 11 years for this. It took time, but came in a moment where I am stable and I am strong to face it.
Mourinho still has confidence is players can turn their slump around.
He said: “The players are giving their best every minute of every training session, giving solidarity between all of us.
“[The problems are a] combination of factors and some of them I can’t, I don’t want, to touch them.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neymar's right: Ronaldo should not be on Ballon d'Or shortlist

Chelsea take 'crisis' to a new level

Perez denies Madrid plans to sell Ronaldo